What We Offer
We support our residents physically, emotionally and spiritually in the following ways:
- Providing an opportunity for pregnant women to choose life by being the support they need during the pregnancy and following delivery.
- Providing stability with a safe home, food for nourishment, and an environment to focus on being a mother.
- Reinforcing the choice they make to parent or place their babies for adoption.
- Connecting to community resources regarding medical care, education, employment, WIC and parenting support.
- Serving as “role models” for a Christian home-like environment by teaching life skills, sharing meals together and being a listening ear when needed.
- Providing on-site counseling services, parenting classes, speakers on pertinent topics and opportunities to connect with other women facing similar situations.
- Encouraging self-sufficiency by assisting residents to set realistic goals and holding them accountable for weekly progress.
- Organizing monthly support group where former residents return with their children to share a meal and participate in a group topic of interest.