Hannah’s House staff depend on volunteers to assist with many day-to-day tasks, as well as big projects. Listed below are a number of volunteer opportunities for groups:
- Host a baby shower for new moms
- Fall clean-up projects
- Seasonally decorate home (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter)
- Collect paper products for the home ( paper towels, toilet papers, plates, napkins garbage bags)
- Collect Christmas gifts for the residents
- Coordinate a Bingo Night with prizes for the residents
- Provide dinner for Monthly Mom’s Support Group
- Provide childcare for Monthly Mom’s Support Group
- Adopt a Room (paint, new window treatments, bedspreads, new pillows, etc.)
- Adopt a Project – Solicit items for resident store (household items or groceries are earned by residents and former residents to help obtain needed items)
Volunteer training is held once a month. Please contact the volunteer coordinator at 574-254-5309 for more information regarding volunteer opportunities.
Looking for other ways to help? Check out our Wish Lists!